I particularly like this quote:
Few certainties exist in college sports, but this I'm comfortable in saying: Bennett is building something to last in Charlottesville. He doesn't do swift and pretty. His program projects reflect the way his teams play: slow, methodical, with purpose -- and without arrogance or presumption.
Meanwhile, Whitey Reid from the Daily Progress pretty much nails the roster overview for next season, here:
Of course, we'll go a little it more in-depth and slice the 200 minute pie, as we do annually here at Wahooze. That's coming later. But first, a few quick predictions:
- Darion Atkins and Teven Jones both transfer out.
- Bennett brings in a transfer from another program to sit out in 2014-15 and be ready to play in 2015-16.
- Justin Anderson faces a tough test from Evan Nolte for the right to start at small forward next season, and Nolte wins the battle.
- Devon Hall ends up being a revelation for us, and we end up going small a lot with Perrantes, Brogdon, Hall, Nolte/Anderson, and Gill on the floor together.
- B.J. Stith plays more than anyone thinks he will.
- Mike Tobey finally learns to play with aggression.
- We'll lose at least one assistant coach this offseason.
Finally, two other good articles for your lazy Sunday afternoon...
Happy reading, Hoofans! Work through the mourning; we're going to be okay.