Pages

March 21, 2014

Friday Fasnacht



Duke just lost to Mercer, which makes me really happy, because... fuck Duke.

I'm a ball of nerves waiting for tonight's game.  Excitement, terror, euphoria, absolute dread, all churned into a spicy-smooth cocktail that burns going down, but makes me feel all warm and toasty, before then coming out as white brown-hot diarrhea.  I'm learning that I hate UVA being a 1-seed.

Anyway, I just remembered a few things that I wanted to share with you guys before we lost our grip on this week, so here's a tasty Friday Fasnacht for you.


You simply have to read this.


Guy's a genius, with brass balls.

He makes me proud to be a UVA fan.

Meanwhile, some hack who writes for Grantland just happened to graduate from UVA, and felt obliged and compelled to give us this steaming pile of feces:


Needless to say, he's not a real Virginia fan.  No legit Hoofan (even a recent bandwagon jumper -- separate post about those people coming soon), would choose to go pick weeds and spread mulch instead of watching us play in our first ACC Championship Game in 20+ years.

Thankfully, this dude from the Cavalier Daily put that bitch squarely in his place.


Well done, Mr. Metzinger.  You give me very specific hope for the future of Hoofans everywhere.


That's it.  We're going to win tonight, guys.  GO HOOS!


2 comments:

  1. guy writes for Pitchfork. enough said

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kendall I tried your anonymous form but wanted to follow up here, thought you might like this link that features Virginia as the best college town in the tournament!

    http://www.mylife.com/blog/campus-madness-2014-tournament/

    Congrats on the third round win and good luck in the Sweet Sixteen.

    Bryan - bryanv@mylife.com

    ReplyDelete