Pages

October 22, 2013

Part II of "The List"

I know I said I'd stop promising posts before they were written, but this one is definitely coming; Part II of The List is on its way.

What I need from you guys is your own picks for coaches that you think could be reasonable and realistic options for the firm UVA will hire to run this search.  Post your ideas in the comments section!

In the meantime, here's a bit more about Tim DeRuyter, head coach at Fresno State, and a guy I'd love to see us take a stab at landing... even if his star is rising maybe a little bit out of our reach.









1 comment:

  1. Dave Clawson. Has had success everywhere he's been and is currently on his way to a second straight winning season with Bowling Green(Bowling Green!!!). He's the one that built Richmond into the contender that Mike London reaped the rewards of.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Clawson

    ReplyDelete