...yesterday's "How to Feel" post triggered.
I'd like to tap into that spirit of conversation and ask for more comments on a few topics.
1) What about you? Are YOU going to the Clemson game? Why or why not?
2) Do you think there's still hope that Mike London can turn it around at UVA?
3) If you're in the "Fire London" camp, what would it take for him to win you back?
4) If you're in the "Keep London" camp, when does your patience and understanding end?
5) In a general sense of the word, what does it mean for Virginia Football to be successful? How close or far away are we from being successful?
6) What can we - as fans - really do to communicate our dissatisfaction over the product on the field, beyond refusing to buy tickets and attend games? To what end are you willing to go in order to communicate your own dissatisfaction?
7) Let's say we do in fact finish at 2-10, yet London is retained due to the size of of the buyout. What does the 2014 season look like?
Go ahead, guys! Fire up those comments and let 'em rip! I'll cull out the more interesting thoughts for a full-length blog post.
Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts! And thanks as always for visiting the blog!