Pages

December 23, 2012

My Fault

Please place the blame for last night's Drano enema of a basketball game on my broad shoulders.  I knew I was hitting the program with an atomic bomb of jinxdom when I started predicting wins and losses.  With absolute power comes absolute responsibility, and I forgot to be responsible with my power of cursing Virginia sports by way of attaching anything remotely close to confidence upon them.

So the team played like absolute dog feces (prohounced feh-SUSS) last night, against a terrible 1-10 Old Dominion team, and aided by some of the worst officiating I've ever seen (which is saying a whole lot, considering the fact that I've been a life-long ACC fan.)



Now I have just one Christmas wish -- Somebody smack this guy in the jaw to straighten up his mouth.  It's on there crooked.



Carry on, nothing more to see here.






1 comment:

  1. Does Darion Atkins just have a reality distortion field around him that makes every official think that every single thing he does is worthy of a whistle? Some of those calls were completely baffling.

    ReplyDelete