Pages

August 3, 2011

A Touch of Class



I was reviewing the rosters on VirginiaSports.com today to see what numbers the new kids were wearing this season (Nicholson is sporting a fresh #1) and I discovered a small but nice new touch to the football roster this season. And that is this:
Ties! A nice touch of class in the team portraits this season. This is my friend Ryan who plays TE for us as a walk-on and is also probably the smartest kid in the Civil Engineering department for the class of 2012, I figured this is probably the only chance I'd get to get him some pub, plus he is rocking this tie quite nicely. I've always liked when teams do this and have quite frankly been surprised that UVA hasn't done it, until now. I'm also very thankful that we decided not to look like complete d-bags and wear bowties. This is a nice touch Coach London. I approve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment