Pages

August 29, 2011

Depth Chart!

Just released...

CLICK HERE!

Open it up and follow along, as I give you a few notes and observations...
  • Dominique Terrell and Darius Jennings are BOTH on the two-deep.  (Slick move listing Tim Smith and Matt Snyder as an "OR" in order to get both true freshmen on the list.)
  • Kelby Johnson, another true freshman, listed as the backup at left tackle.  I had heard he was having a tremendous training camp, but this is a bit surprising.  I thought that was Cascarano's spot.
  • Mike Rocco is the starting QB.  We probably already knew that.  But the "OR" at QB2 is interesting.  We see David Watford situationally... BOOK IT!  Wildcat, anyone?
  • Khalek Shepherd over Clifton Richardson at RB3.  Richardson might still have a redshirt in store.
  • Poor Zach Swanson, not even on the depth chart as FB3.  Have to believe he had a chance to beat out Jake McGee as TE4.
  • Justin Renfrow on the two-deep above Brathwaite and Ruff!  That's a surprise to me.
  • I think it's only a matter of time before Ausar Walcott is the starter over Taliaferro at sam.
  • Rijo Walker moved to safety!  This is probably cross-training like we've seen with Dom Joseph in the past.  But maybe it sticks.  Weird.
  • Ant Harris makes the two-deep, but Brandon Phelps does not.  Interesting.
  • DT/DJ returning punts.  Explosive combo.  I like it a lot.
  • DJ/KP returning kickoffs.  Explosive combo.  I like it a lot.

The William & Mary game just became real to me.  Five more days... CAN'T... FREAKING... WAIT...

GO HOOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment