I'll keep it short, sweet, and impactful.
1) Officially, the most meaningless 30-win season in college basketball history. Vintage Virginia.
2) Malcolm Brogdon, I still love you, but you cost us this game. Let that sad fact guide you for the next 12 months. Maybe study a little less and work on your jumper a little more? Just spitballing here.
3) My 38-year old, fat, sad, sack of shit self is more NBA-ready than is Justin Anderson. He needs to come back for his senior season. (I'll bite my tongue before I say something I'll regret.)
4) Nice tears, Tom Izzo. Go die in a fire.
5) Brilliant officiating in this one. Good to know that it's not just the ACC with the crooked refs, they're everywhere in the NCAA.
6) Hey Tony, how about recruiting some shooters? How about recruiting some clutch scorers? How about beating a good coach when it matters? I love you, but you gotta do better, breh.
7) I am so fucking frustrated and disappointed, I can't even see straight.
8) Fuck this, I'm going outside to play with the kids. Good luck stopping Kentucky, 22 other remaining teams. I hope the Cats just steamroll the field from here on out. In fact, I might even jump on that bandwagon for the next two weeks. Would be cool to see perfection.
9) Fuck you, Virginia sports. You've done it to me yet again. 25+ years, you'd think I'd learn my lesson and stop giving so much of a shit. Now let me go check the baseball score in game 3 against FSU...