Pages

July 22, 2014

Sabbatical, OVER

My wounds are licked.  My heart, no longer black.

I'll be back to full-blast blogging, sometime in the next week or so.





I promised I'd get out of the business of promising posts, but get ready for...

Favorite Seasons Ranking -- Where does 2013-14 Basketball and 2014 Baseball fit in my all-time rankings?

Slicing the 200 Minute Pie -- For the 2014-15 basketball season.  Spoiler: Devon Hall enthusiasts should prepare to be disappointed.

ACC Relegation FTMF Win (my solution to the ACC's football scheduling problem) -- You've maybe seen an English Premier League-style relegation system for the ACC floated before, but not like this.

2014 Football Preview! -- Spoiler: It ends with us hiring Pete Lembo.  See the sidebar.

And the master stroke...

THE LIST, Part III

Stay tuned to this space, Wahooze Nation.






To tide you over, handy links to old posts!








No comments:

Post a Comment