Pages

July 10, 2011

2011's Mixed Metaphor?

In 2009, the mixed metaphor was football and boxing, with the wildly popular and successful Fight Card series.

In 2010, the mixed metaphor was football and horse racing, with the unbelievably awesome Trifecta Box series.


What should be this year's mixed metaphor for our mind-numbingly brilliant position-by-position football preview?  I'll let my adoring fans choose by posting comments on this post.

A few ideas to get the brain churning...



Vote for one of those three by posting in the comments, below.

And if you have a write-in vote... I'm interested in hearing it!

8 comments:

  1. I agree with bowling as I want to see how you're going to make that happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is for Monopoly

    viva la Sanford resistance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poker. (This is Becky.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might have the most fun with Monopoly, so my vote is for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good thing your vote counts double, K

    ReplyDelete