Pages

November 23, 2009

My Christmas Wish List

Dear Santa,


For Christmas, I want a new head football coach who will...

  • Recruit the state of Virginia more and better than Al Groh.
  • Allow the assistant coaches to speak to the media.
  • Be able to beat Virginia Tech on the reg.
  • Switch from the 3-4 defense to the 4-3 --- it's easier to find defensive tackles and defensive ends than it is to find nose tackles and big outside linebackers.
  • Be willing to kiss babies and pose in front of cameras.
  • Insist that UVA adds an orange jersey to the uniform mix.
  • Recruit good QB prospects.
  • Develop the QBs on the roster into viable, effective starters.
  • Drop the "Sea of Orange" bullcrap and just let the fans be the fans.
  • Take Virginia back to Welshian levels of consistent and reliable (7+ win) success.
  • Put together some sort of offense that is exciting to watch.
  • Not use a quarterback to return punts.

I've been a good boy, Santa. I rarely boo, I attend every game I can (unless I'm deathly ill), and I sing the Good Ol' Song when we kick field goals. I don't think I'm asking for too much here. Please don't give me a lump of coal like you did in 2000.

Sincerely yours,

Little Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment