Pages

November 1, 2009

Duke?!?


A few things I have to say about yesterday:

1) If it wasn't already, Al Groh's fate is sealed. You CANNOT lose to both William & Mary and Duke at home EVER. Much less in the same season.

2) Jameel Sewell... ain't the guy. No, screw that. I didn't start this blog so I could pussyfoot around saying what I mean. Jameel Sewell sucks. I hope he never sees the field for the University of Virginia again. His ball security is atrocious, his arm is erratic, and he has zero poise under pressure.

3) With all of the rumors swirling around (Mike London is "done deal," Charlie Strong is a "done deal," Charlie Strong is a "done deal" to Georgia with Mark Richt eyeballing the shot at UVA that he turned down nine years ago, etc.) I think it's high time for the UVA administration to unleash a public statement. It's time to let the fans know that Groh is done and that they're already working tirelessly to get the right leadership in place to be able to turn the page to a successful 2010 season and a new era of Virginia Football. Fat chance.

4) Al Groh burning redshirts is really pissing me off. I understand wanting to leave scorched earth in your wake, but for such a quote-unquote "UVA Guy," he sure is working hard to fuck over these kids and the next coaching regime.

No comments:

Post a Comment