Pages

February 3, 2014

Quick Thought on the Super Bowl

I have two people I love who are HUGE Broncos fans -- my brother-in-law Andy, and my good friend (and fellow Hoofan and Friend of Wahooze) Nathan.  So I'm sad that those two guys didn't get to taste the sweet nectar of victory last night.

That being said, and coming from a die-hard Cincinnati Bengals fan (with the Carolina Panthers as a goomar), I want to say:

This morning, I woke up feeling happy that I now live in a world where the Seattle Seahawks win the Super Bowl, and where a no-name 7th round linebacker is named Super Bowl MVP.

It's February, and all things seem possible.

1 comment:

  1. That was rough, but growing up on Broncos Super Bowl beat-downs was like Wesley building up his iocane powder resistance. Plus, it's not like I didn't get to enjoy two Lombardis in my college years. Moving on to UVA basketball, NCAA player pool, March Madness, golf watching/playing, G3 draft prep, FF mock drafts (already 10 rounds deep in my first), NFL combine, NFL draft, etc. Moving on...

    Moving on...

    ReplyDelete