Pages

June 10, 2011

Bullsh!t

Ladies and gentlemen, THIS is [one of the many reasons] why we have so many damn dirty Hokie fans in our home stadium when we play VPI:



There are three price levels for these ticket mini-packs: $110, $135, $150.

Think any Hokie fans would fork over $150 for a chance to invade Scott Stadium?  They don't have anything better to spend their money on.  Tater tots only cost like a buck fifty a bag.

Anyway, I consider this to be complete and total BS.  It's no less than a direct stab in the back by our athletic department.  I hope your ticket revenue offsets the SELLING OF YOUR SOUL.

Can't wait to watch us play Virginia Tech's 7th home game on November 26th.

Grrrrrrrrrr.


Update: It's not really my style to do this kind of thing, but I'm going to send an e-mail to Craig Littlepage about this, to see what he has to say.  If I get a response, I'll post it on the blog.  So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment