Pages

March 30, 2010

CA$H





Unfortunately, I haven't had a lot of free time lately with which to update Wahooze. However, I would like to take this opportunity during a relative "dead period" to direct your attention to a great article from SI's Andy Staples regarding potential NCAA conference realignment. The idea for the CA$H Conferences has been rattling around in my head since I read this piece back in mid-February. I mean, it really resonated with me. I think it's a major pipe dream... but I would love to see it, and it's really fun to think about. Imagine a 16-team ACC with UConn, Pitt, Rutgers, and Syracuse added to the fold. Talk about a basketball superconference!

Forget expansion -- it's time for full-blown conference realignment

Trust me. It's well worth the 10 minute read.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting...

    Also, not really sure how to share this, but I loved this post-Groh analysis piece: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/369716-virginia-football-what-went-wrong-with-al-groh?utm_source=newsletter

    ReplyDelete