Pages

August 20, 2009

Coming Soon on Wahooze...

I'm excited about the next few days. Very excited. Here are some things you have to look forward to:
  • The ACC basketball schedules are announced this afternoon. I'll post the UVA schedule as soon as I see it. And some analysis of that schedule will follow in the coming days...
  • I've been working on a piece that details who I think are our top ten most important players heading into this season. That should be finished and posted soon.
  • I really want to do an expectations piece to frame Tony Bennett's first season in Charlottesville. I really don't want to see our new coach get torpedoed by unrealistic expectations created by his early success in recruiting.
  • The William & Mary game is only two weeks away. It's time to go a little bit more in depth previewing that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment