Looking at our schedule, if we play up to the standards we could have a 8 and 4 season. We could finally shut them damn emasculate turkeys up for a season. we would also keep Bronco's bowl streak running. Playing in Eugene will be a big game to determine how this team will pan out. Do I think we can win that game? Surprisingly yes but it will have to be a knock down drag out fight to the end but then again i see it looking bad for the Hoos. I'm going to give you a little idea as to why we could have a winning season (Finally).
1) Speed. The guys have been forced to go faster not just body wise but also no huddle wise.
2) Kurt Benkert. This guy comes in and gives Johns a run for the starting job and gets it. If he doesn't get hurt he could go 2500 to even 3000 yards. (He would be the first QB in school history to get 3000 in a season.)
3) Smoke. This will be his break out year. He will be a huge factor in the passing game and the o line will be able to allow him to get possibly over 1000 yards rushing. Expect to see him in the back field and also in the slot.
4) Olamide Zaccheaus. This kid has me excited what the future will hold. Expect him to be a major contributor. Heck i think we will even see him line up in the back field along side of smoke.
5) Quin Blanding. Quin has been real fun to watch. Expect him to have yet another 100 tackles and with his ball hawk ability, I see a few good interceptions. Kelvin Rainey and Darious Latimore will help make the Cavaliers secondary a dangerous unit.
6) Micah Kiser. This kid should have an excellent year. Like Blanding i see him having another year of having over 100 tackles. I expect him to be in the back field making big plays with sacks and or tackles for losses. The first thing that comes to mind about Micah is Micnasty.
7) Andrew Brown. He will live up to his 5 star rating. He will also be in the backfield on a regular bases. He is finally healthy and this will show on the field. Donte Wilkins will also be a big stop guy. Look for these two guys to have an excellent year and finally help bring our defense to a great position.