Pages

August 11, 2012

Two other blogs you should be reading...

This is just a humble mom & pop operation here at Wahooze.  We post for our own self-centered enjoyment only.  To get the comprehensive look at UVA sports through the eyes of invested and knowledgeable fans, you'll need to complement Wahooze with two other fantastic blogs.

I highly encourage you to check these out, subscribe, visit often, and essentially give them your clicks:


Streaking The Lawn
UVa sports uncovered... from the Rotunda to Homer and back




from old virginia
I am a Virginia fan and this is my Blawgg. I began life as a diehard Michigan fan, and orange joined the maize and blue in my blood when, as a bright-eyed and bushy-tailed first year, I saw my first UVA football game on a hot September afternoon. Here you will find impassioned and monumentally biased coverage of 'Hoos football in the fall, basketball in the winter, baseball and lacrosse in the spring, and everything else when the mood strikes me. 




Seriously, slide some clicks their way, folks.  Both are great reads.



No comments:

Post a Comment