Pages

February 16, 2012

"Catch Phrase!"

Okay, I've got a bunch of ideas for blog posts popping around in the hopper.  Sometimes these ideas take some time to mature, the testicles don't always descend at a rapid rate.  However, I like teasers, so please be teased by the immature ideas:

  • A baseball preview that builds from Mike's excellent work on the Wahooze Baseball Preview.
  • An up-to-date break down of the bubble and what our rooting interests are for the remainder of the regular season, like the February Rooting Guide from a couple of weeks ago.
  • An in-depth look at the new Big East (now with Memphis!) and the "Assocation" formed by the Conference-USA / Mountain West merger (Conference America, F#CK YEAH!)  You know how much of a realignmageddon geek I am, and believe me, I have a lot to say about these two topics.

Mmmmm-mmmmm, I know you like the flavor.

Unfortunately for you, I'm not delivering on any of those three ideas right now.  They're all three still in the process of barrel aging.  So instead, to toss our loyal readers a bone and in honor of the upcoming Oscars, here is this gleaming gem from the fine folks at Cracked.



You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment