Pages

July 8, 2019

Wake up, the members of my nation...

Wait, is that the iCarly theme song? Jesus.

Anyway.

I'm back. But before we begin, I need to give a massive shout out to Hoos Place. I doubt they'll miss me, because I never really wrote anything, but I have a few friends who were begging me to get back to Wahooze, and it reminded me why I started the blog in the first place. And it made me realize I missed it.

Anyway, I'm not all that into writing behind paywalls or accepting assignments, and that's the kind of writers - serious writers; talented, driven, serious writers - that Hoos Place needs, wants, and deserves right now.

So here I am. Lazy, sophomoric, hamfisted, crude, crass, unprofessional, untalented... and writing about UVA sports for my own pleasure.

So what do you want to talk about, Hoofans?

3 comments:

  1. YES! Really excited, K. I'd love to hear your breakdown of the football team, by position. I'd also gobble up just about anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all know you as hyper analytical superfan, so how about hitting us with some sentiment? First sports game you ever attended that lit your fire? Game you watched with PC that meant something?

    ReplyDelete