1) It shouldn't be such an epic fucking struggle to win a home game over Syracuse.
2) Hey, it's a win. I'm happy for the guys. The players deserve a little bit of a chance to smile.
3) If they were free from the yoke of horrendous coaching and playcalling and were blessed with anything better than egregious blocking from their offensive line, Matt Johns, Canaan Severin, T.J. Thorpe, Taquan Mizzell, and Olamide Zaccheaus might coalesce into a pretty decent little offense in the second half of the season.
4) Speaking of Oz, he needs more touches. Like, immediately.
5) This win doesn't change a damn thing. Instead of 1-11, we'll finish 2-10 now. Maybe 3-9. @ UNC, GT, @ Miami, @ Louisville, Duke, VT --- How many wins do you count on that list? I count zero.