Pages

December 10, 2010

Anna Arrives!

This little bundle of joy is the reason I haven't been posting lately.





Anna Olivia Howell was born at 7:23 PM, Friday December 3rd, 2010. Stats: 6 pounds 12 oz., 19.5 inches long.

She came out with the cord wound around her, like a little softball that "had the stuffing knocked out of it." But the doc juggled her around and untangled her quickly. She has a full head of black hair, ala Jeffrey. She hardly cries, eats very well, and loves her daddy.  Becky's back on her feet and everyone is healthy and happy and everything is great.


I'll be back into the Wahooze grind soon.  I need to make my picks for all of the ACC's bowl games, dissect the basketball schedule (and Virginia's longshot odds at making an NCAA Tournament appearance), and give you guys an intense look ahead at the 2011 football season.  It's all coming soon, I promise.

2 comments: